Trying to take FCR cover off

I was excited to hear I could do the Oring mod with the carb on the bike, except now I cant get the stupid cover off. Any ideas? If someone can help me identify the black box in the way that would be great. Its hoses connect to the motor and what looks to be the airbox. This box is pushed against the plastic cover making it impossible to remove. I unbolted the box from the frame and slid it down until it rested on the exhaust but it still isnt enough. Sorry for the messy picture but I would keep trying to remove the box but I am scared to detach the hose that I circled from the airbox I assume? I have no idea how I would reattach that without removing the whole carb. Any help would be appreciated. 

Bike.jpg

1 minute ago, Bermudacat said:

Oil vent box. Only way I've ever got the oil box off is by pulling the exhaust.

I noticed I would have to take it off as well but how do you remove the lines and then re attach? Seems impossible to get them back on

Hmm still can't see how I could get my fingers in there to reattach the hose circled but thank you. Not sure if it there are, but can anyone link instructions and easiest way to get the box in and out 

Leave the three hoses attached to the oil box. Reattach the assembly at the engine and the airbox. Do the airbox first.

• Like 1