Sign in to follow this  

Canard returns (thread #127)

Trey is a serious talent. If he can stay healthy long enough and there is any fire left I believe he will be on the podium before the season is out.

• Like 4

Crossing fingers, hope no matter what that he gets out of this crazy sport with all his faculties intact. 

• Like 5

I like Canard, but unfortunately the only thing that I see happening is a nice battle for the 6-10 spots for another three races until he's out again.  :(

• Like 5

Bunch of negative Nancy's in here.  Where the heck is your support of not only an awesome talent but person as well?  You guys suck :moon:😛

• Like 4

4 hours ago, lowmass said:

Trey is a serious talent. If he can stay healthy long enough and there is any fire left I believe he will be on the podium before the season is out.

Honest question, is he? I have trouble because he appears to be very talented, but why so many get offs? Is he riding over his head?

20 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

Bunch of negative Nancy's in here.  Where the heck is your support of not only an awesome talent but person as well?  You guys suck :moon:😛

You won't get that here, Trey is a class act

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fryboy said:

i like him ... Here is a nice Avatar for you to support him with Fry since you brought it up. 😛

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by jetfuel

58 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

i like him ... Here is a nice Avatar for you to support him with Fry since you brought it up. 😛

maxresdefault.jpg

Ok if i try and get out of this will you call me Squid?

37 minutes ago, jz125 said:

Ok if i try and get out of this will you call me Squid?

Not in this case, most on here like Trey but also know he has the worst luck ever...  

He is ready to give it another go.. 

4 hours ago, Fryboy said:

He's an injury factory. He should be sponsored by all of the safety gear companies because he'll give you real, no shit in-race crash data of your equipment.  

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, jetfuel said:

Not in this case, most on here like Trey but also know he has the worst luck ever...  

He is ready to give it another go.. 

You know what i am going to sport it anyways. Trey is a good dude and has handled his trials with grace and honor and yet at any given moment can explode into the top level. I dig Trey so i have no trouble doing that for him

• Like 4

You can expect him to lead today. He has ran down a field of better riders his first race back! He has had many first races back..very experienced in this regard.. Trey is a first race back dominator. I bet this first race back will be his best!

• Like 3

"If I get used to passing people like really fast ya know"

I just love the way he makes fun of the whole mess

God bless Trey!

23 hours ago, jz125 said:

Trey is a good dude...at any given moment can explode into the top level.

FIFY.

• Like 3

One thing I will say about Canard is that he's had a lot of injuries that would have probably sent the rider into retirement in the old days.  So, either he's pretty amazing at recovery or it shows how much the medical profession has improved since then.

Either way, he's had a ton of injuries and always seems to make it back to racing, so good for him.

• Like 4

I was impressed with him today, no way his fitness is 100% but he did very well on a hot, humid day. If he can finish the season healthy he might put on a couple great runs.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

I was impressed with him today, no way his fitness is 100% but he did very well on a hot, humid day. If he can finish the season healthy he might put on a couple great runs.

yep not bad at all. I say within 3 more rounds he be on the box