2007 vs 2008 plastics

I want to replace my front fender, and both side covers. I cant find any used ones in black, so ive been searching ebay and amazon for the best deals. So far this looks like it: https://www.amazon.com/Acerbis-Replacement-Plastic-Kit-2041080001/dp/B0018EOKA8/ref=au_as_r?_encoding=UTF8&Make=Suzuki|1&Model=DR-Z400S|17319&Year=2008|2008&ie=UTF8&n=15684181&newVehicle=1&s=automotive&vehicleId=1&vehicleType=motorcycle

But my question is, This listing, plus many others i have just looked at show there is a difference somehow in the 2007 down, and 2008 and up plastics. I know for sure an ebay listing for just the front fender said the same thing.

My bikes an 08...

There isnt actually  a difference is there?

I want to replace my front fender, and both side covers. I cant find any used ones in black, so ive been searching ebay and amazon for the best deals. So far this looks like it: https://www.amazon.com/Acerbis-Replacement-Plastic-Kit-2041080001/dp/B0018EOKA8/ref=au_as_r?_encoding=UTF8&Make=Suzuki|1&Model=DR-Z400S|17319&Year=2008|2008&ie=UTF8&n=15684181&newVehicle=1&s=automotive&vehicleId=1&vehicleType=motorcycle
But my question is, This listing, plus many others i have just looked at show there is a difference somehow in the 2007 down, and 2008 and up plastics. I know for sure an ebay listing for just the front fender said the same thing.
My bikes an 08...
There isnt actually  a difference is there?

The only difference would be the hue

My advice is get Acerbis ones, just make sure they are not for the E model. E model plastics need some hacking, but you can still make them work. Maybe a black fender meant for a YZ or RMZ or something too, the stock S fender is an ugly shovel.

Edited by HansLanda

That Acerbis kit in the link is for a E or K model.The rear fender has to be trimmed to fit the subframes of the S and SM.The front fender is not the SM type if that is what you're looking for.

You didn't state which model DRZ bike you have.