Sign in to follow this  

Capitol region riders

Anyone in the capitol region of NY that rides? Looking for a group to ride with. The ground is finally starting to dry up despite this rain, anyone in the area shoot me a message to meet up and ride. Thanks 

Kind of a necro but what the hell...

Do you have a plated bike / dualsport come to Rensselaer county and I'll give you the grand tour.

Kind of a necro but what the hell...
Do you have a plated bike / dualsport come to Rensselaer county and I'll give you the grand tour.

I’m based out of NYC but have a place in Dover, VT. Bought my bike at Edelman’s. I’m riding a Husky and my sons 8 and 10 are on little Hondas. I’m coming up this weekend.

6 hours ago, Jon DiPietra said:

I’m based out of NYC but have a place in Dover, VT. Bought my bike at Edelman’s. I’m riding a Husky and my sons 8 and 10 are on little Hondas. I’m coming up this weekend.

Nice! I bet you have a ton of cool two track on your area. The only class four roads I've done are a few miles around the Hodaka museum near Sandgate, but they were fun enough that I definitely want to make another trip north. 

Yes - they run for miles but I stay pretty local since I’m riding alone or with my sons. It’d be nice to have another adult to explore a little more. We’d also come down

22 minutes ago, Jon DiPietra said:

Yes - they run for miles but I stay pretty local since I’m riding alone or with my sons. It’d be nice to have another adult to explore a little more. We’d also come down

If 22 qualifies as an adult to you feel free to hit me up when you're around. I'll give you a tour of the local trails.