2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Muddy Creek Bench Racing Rd5

Track is keeping up to its name.  Canard qualified 2nd.  That's smart....go out there and push to the limit your first race back from injury number #17635.

• Like 4

Canard back and looking fast. Don't know if he can hold two full moto race pace though. Awesome he's back though. Race into shape.

This could be a great track shaping up here for today!

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 6

Damn they started an hour earlier than last week.  I am just now watching the replay.  Thanks to NBC Sports Gold !!!!   EDIT -  Scratch that it jumped to end and says Coverage has ended  :smashpc:

EDIT #2  Replay is working now 

• Like 2

BB4 is all up in Mr. Head Case's head. I hope he stalks him  and drops him with both at the front at least one moto. And then I won't be surprised to see Tomac eat shit, get a bad start or have a mechanical  in the other. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Hey Fry, please merge my thread into yours.

I ran a little late and I didn't see your post. Thanks for covering my six  :cheers:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

I ran a little late and I didn't see your post. Thanks for covering my six  :cheers:

No worries, you could have deleted mine...it would have been annoying to have two threads.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

BB4 is all up in Mr. Head Case's head. I hope he stalks him  and drops him with both at the front at least one moto. And then I won't be surprised to see Tomac eat shit, get a bad start or have a mechanical  in the other. 

If those two get a good start together, it could be epic. I don't see Tomac dropping Baggett....... Chupacabra has too much confidence and raw speed for that. But Baggett could drop Tomac. And let's not forget Anderson either, he was real fast in both practices.

Musquin giving a valiant effort out there, torn up knee and all.

• Like 1