Crf50... suspension mods for son

My son is on a PW now but I'm looking to upgrade... he is getting a little tall for the PW. My initial plan was to go to a 50sx jr, seat height of 23". But I've read that the power delivery is pretty wild due to the clutch being very grabby. I'm not sure that's what he needs. The crf50 is only 21" tall and I'm afraid that it wouldn't really be worth buying another bike for him to ride for 6 months and then be in the same boat we are in now. I do like that the crf has gears, a brake pedal, and that it is a Honda.

My question is, has anyone used aftermarket suspension on a crf/xr50 to help the bike grow with their kids? I know that typically the aftermarket stuff has heavy spring rates due to the predominantly adult ridden pit bike market...

Here is a link to Tbolt with a suspension kit... I don't know what the seat height is on that bike... anyone have a clue? 26"?

https://tboltusa.com/store/piranha-pro-50-kit-br-fits-crf50xr50-and-pit-bikes-p-1398.html

My son is on a PW now but I'm looking to upgrade... he is getting a little tall for the PW. My initial plan was to go to a 50sx jr, seat height of 23". But I've read that the power delivery is pretty wild due to the clutch being very grabby. I'm not sure that's what he needs. The crf50 is only 21" tall and I'm afraid that it wouldn't really be worth buying another bike for him to ride for 6 months and then be in the same boat we are in now. I do like that the crf has gears, a brake pedal, and that it is a Honda.

My question is, has anyone used aftermarket suspension on a crf/xr50 to help the bike grow with their kids? I know that typically the aftermarket stuff has heavy spring rates due to the predominantly adult ridden pit bike market...

Here is a link to Tbolt with a suspension kit... I don't know what the seat height is on that bike... anyone have a clue? 26"?

https://tboltusa.com/store/piranha-pro-50-kit-br-fits-crf50xr50-and-pit-bikes-p-1398.html

I'll also add that Piranha brand is sold buy Wholesale Cycle in Akron Ohio.
Their number is 330 434 7777. If you contact them they should be able to give you the actual seat height with the kit installed.