Showa tac sff midvalve fork stack ?

I disassembled the stack and had it all laid out on a white towel until a wind gust arrived shuffling the shims all over the flapping towel. I had them measured. Question is where do the inner spacer collars go that space the inside of the shims? If I put one below the base plate the bleed stack has no tension on it.

I took a pic. There are two of them one at top of base plate and one at the bottom. I'm not sure where they're supposed to go?

1498343729680531945414.jpg

The shims under the base plate look 8id they gona just slide on that collar, no real need for them on there, it's not a leaf spring mv base plate is it?? 

8 hours ago, karlace said:

The shims under the base plate look 8id they gona just slide on that collar, no real need for them on there, it's not a leaf spring mv base plate is it?? 

I think I figured it out. Stack goes down to clamp and then extra shims are flipped over going small to large one touching base plate. All these fit over the collar nicely. Other Collar at bottom of plate. Here are the stacks. Forks were off a 15 kx450f set up for b mx. I want to set them up for a 05 rm250 2 stroke a class off-road gp sprint enduro harescramble. Opinions are welcomed. I'm limited in shims to add. Disregard first pic it's sideways.

14984378005571350300272.jpg

IMG_20170625_203735125_HDR.jpg

14984379108911962887409.jpg