Wtf is my problem?

Seems like every season it's a KTM rider that I dislike. I hated Dungey, I like MM25's riding but god dammit he's French, it's incredibly difficult to look at him and listen to him speak , and now BB4? Dude if you're gonna run your mouth, let your riding back it up. Everyone talked about RD5 being such a class act, but listening to Tomac's post race interviews, ET3 is the classiest on the field so far.

"Kind of a dork, I thought I won, even threw a fist pump"

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, chrisdutton said:

Seems like every season it's a KTM rider that I dislike. I hated Dungey, I like MM25's riding but god dammit he's French, it's incredibly difficult to look at him and listen to him speak , and now BB4? Dude if you're gonna run your mouth, let your riding back it up. Everyone talked about RD5 being such a class act, but listening to Tomac's post race interviews, ET3 is the classiest on the field so far.

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

If only he'd have worded it like this:

"It felt like I won."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisdutton said:

You sound like a real tool but that's just my observation

• Like 7

I don't know why people care so much about interviews/personalities or what these guys do off the track. They can be a &%$#@!in mute for all I care, if they can ride a motorcycle fast I'm a fan. I'm not watching to pick which rider I wanna sleep with like some, I'm here for the racing...

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

I'm not watching to pick which rider I wanna sleep with

I don't believe you.  

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 10

14 hours ago, Cigaro said:

I don't know why people care so much about interviews/personalities or what these guys do off the track. They can be a &%$#@!in mute for all I care, if they can ride a motorcycle fast I'm a fan. I'm not watching to pick which rider I wanna sleep with like some, I'm here for the racing...

Cigaro, please type the words as they are spelled.  I don't want you to get dinged for circumventing the swear filter.   Thanks ! :cheers: 

• Like 2

I agree with the exception of bb4, I haven't heard him be disrespectful to any other riders. Really don't have anything for muskrat, Dungey was to polite to the point it affected his racing.

If you want saints go to church don't go to any form of racing.

• Like 1

speaking of disrespect, did anyone see all the fist wagging at the end of first moto from the front runners at I think number 606? Where exactly was he supposed to go? 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2017 at 4:14 PM, Cigaro said:

I don't know why people care so much about interviews/personalities or what these guys do off the track. They can be a &%$#@!in mute for all I care, if they can ride a motorcycle fast I'm a fan. I'm not watching to pick which rider I wanna sleep with like some, I'm here for the racing...

Actually I agree with you, but at the same time like some riders more than others.  I liked watching Bayle (the dude was so smooth and fast), but didn't care for his personality so liked when he got beat by Bradshaw or Stanton.  But, at the same time do like to see good racing whether or not I like them.  So, get your point but at the same time go to the dark side.  :cheers:

On 6/24/2017 at 6:14 PM, Cigaro said:

I never watch the podium speeches and could care less how well they speak but what the guy does off the track should matter to you

I use to be an OJ fan....not anymore 

1760445_OJSIMPSON_BILLS.jpg

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

I never watch the podium speeches and could care less how well they speak but what the guy does off the track should matter to you

I use to be an OJ fan....not anymore 

1760445_OJSIMPSON_BILLS.jpg

But should he (OJ) be in the NFL  Hall of Fame??

I think he should,  but, it should also say what transpired after his Football Career was over.

37 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

I think he should,  but, it should also say what transpired after his Football Career was over.

Someone asked a NFL official that question.   The reply was something like this, "He didn't make the Hall of Fame for being a nice guy.   He made the Hall by running over people, picking up yards, and scoring touchdowns."

Great player, OK actor, not so good as ex-husband.

And now you know why he was running through the airport in those Hertz commercials!

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 2

FYI:  I think Barry Bonds of the SF Giants was totally juiced.   But MLB cashed in on Bonds, McQuire, and Sosa's Home Run Derby, which elevated baseball interest.   The cheating was wide spread and drug detection was like having the local cops on the take.   Almost no one got busted that wasn't being totally stupid.   Then MLB acted like Sgt Schultz...  I knew nothing!

Bonds and James had similar end of their careers.   A slight window to come back from the suspension, but in both cases, it fizzled.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

He didn't kill anyone when he was playing....that we know of....so he deserves to stay in

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

He didn't kill anyone when he was playing....that we know of....so he deserves to stay in

I heard he killed the Dolphins twice a year!   Poor Flipper!

10 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

You mean Bastard!!

That's my Team!!!!

I was a Raider fan growing up in Oakland.   Then a 49er fan when Eddie D bought them.   Ugg.   OJ not needed to kill either  twice a year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kev_XR said:

FYI:  I think Barry Bonds of the SF Giants was totally juiced.   But MLB cashed in on Bonds, McQuire, and Sosa's Home Run Derby, which elevated baseball interest.   The cheating was wide spread and drug detection was like having the local cops on the take.   Almost no one got busted that wasn't being totally stupid.   Then MLB acted like Sgt Schultz...  I knew nothing!

Bonds and James had similar end of their careers.   A slight window to come back from the suspension, but in both cases, it fizzled.

Agreed.  I happen to be a Giants fan, and don't deny that he did them.  I think there were lots (probably most?) on PEDs during that era, and it's too bad that it tainted the sport.  But, it did add a wow factor.  :lol:

Sucks for him that he got blackballed.  He had a few good years left and could have hit another 100 pretty easily as a DH.  Plus, if you look at his walk stats, he had 2,558 walks, compared to 1,338 for a guy like ARod.  Factor in their AB/HR ratios (Bonds - 12.9, ARod - 15.1), and Bonds could have had another 94 home runs with the same number of walks as ARod had.

He was abrasive and easy to dislike, but as a Giants fan I loved it when he came in because anything could happen.

Sorry for going off topic...

Edited by jcm3
  • Like 1