XR250R vs XR400R chassis size

I've been unable to find any photos that show the size difference between an XR250R and XR400R.  The specs make them seem pretty close but those can't always be trusted.  How do these bikes feel compared to each other?  How about compared to a 2002 XR200R?   I'm talking seat height and sitting/standing ergos.

96-99 xr250 and 400 would not be a lot different  as  plastics, fuel tank, swing arm, forks, triple trees, wheels  and much more are able to be swaped. my 400 on the f/tank under the seat has xr250-400 molded into the plastic. frame wise I would think engine mounts and maybe geometry would be different.

as for the 200 theyr much smaller. cant comment on feel have only been on  the 400 

if you can get specs for all 3 from Honda they would be right for a comparison.

good luck

I have a 1997 xr250r & a 1997 xr200r, I am 6' and love my xr250, my daughter is 5'2" and loves her xr200, don't know anything about xr400's but the  200 is a 3/4 size bike in our opinion.

• Like 1

Jet, the 400 will likely sit an inch or so taller in the seat. It has a longer travel suspension than the 250R. The chassis are very similar, they share the same seat, tank, and plastics.