Cole Seely's crash in Moto 1

Hate to say it but Honda better be taking resume's and have a few more guys ready and waiting to get on a 450 after all the dang injuries.

Havent heard anything but CS will likely be out for awhile, looked like a possible concussion at the least.

1 hour ago, Casing-daily said:

could have been a mistake before the jump 

Yeah hard to tell, Webb scrubbed that jump pretty hard the bike didn't look like it fully came around before the landing. Every rider should have a helmet cam as part of production

• Like 2

Once again, a Yamaha 450 ejects a rider.

The crash sequence starts at 0:14

I am surprised we don't see more mid air collisions with riders throwing the bikes sideways off jumps.  If Webb was banging bars right before the jump, I'd blame him for the incident.  If Seeley caught him at the jump, it would be more of a racing incident.

I hope Seeley is Ok.  The flaggers need lessons.

Edited by Kev_XR

43 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Once again, a Yamaha 450 ejects a rider.

The crash sequence starts at 0:14

I am surprised we don't see more mid air collisions with riders throwing the bikes sideways off jumps.  If Webb was banging bars right before the jump, I'd blame him for the incident.  If Seeley caught him at the jump, it would be more of a racing incident.

I hope Seeley is Ok.  The flaggers need lessons.

Ya but the guy on the Yam rode away. And yet another guy on a Honda needs medical treatment. Maybe Honda should just hire Canard back he crashes on all brands equally.;)

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Ya but the guy on the Yam rode away. And yet another guy on a Honda needs medical treatment. Maybe Honda should just hire Canard back he crashes on all brands equally.?

You want Canard on this Honda?  He wouldn't make it one lap around any track without going through an ejection sequence.

38 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

You want Canard on this Honda?  He wouldn't make it one lap around any track without going through an ejection sequence.

Ya I know, I was trying to bait squidy. Canard used to be his boy a few years back. I pussied out on a bet with him back then and have been trying to win it back ever since. Beating him when he is taking Bam Bam just is not that enjoyable, though I think Wes would like it.?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Casing-daily said:

He did a straight up lawn dart with his face. Lucky his neck is intact...

Flagger just sitting there with his thumb up his ass again...

Yep, total incompetence. Probably best that I wasn't standing nearby. Who is responsible for teaching flaggers the basics and providing instructions at the races? Zero improvement in the forty + years I have been involved. MX is obviously still bush league in comparison to other professional sports.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, YHGEORGE said:

Yep, total incompetence. Probably best that I wasn't standing nearby. Who is responsible for teaching flaggers the basics and providing instructions at the races? Zero improvement in the forty + years I have been involved. MX is obviously still bush league in comparison to other professional sports.

Though you cannot have everyone everywhere.  Someone should be collecting data to figure out what the issue are and what needs to be done to correct it.

• Like 2