Flat tire, no rim locks

I got a flat the other day, it happened as I left home. I had checked the tire and cursed when seeing it was not inflated

properly (this after a highway trip where everything normal) , I rode 100 ft and it completely deflated. Turned out the tube turned in the tire.  This is the pig DR

No rim locks possible as no hole in the rim.  Never happened before though in several years of off/onroad riding.

Now I have several problems :

1) first I don't  remember the procedure for tightening the 4 nuts that hold the front axle,

2 ups first, or doesn't matter ?

2) installed a true enduro tire , a first on this bike, , and I worry about the tube turning on hard braking (before I rarely braked hard because

of the stock tire) .

Edited by firsthumper

It doesnt matter on sequence for tightening - just as long as they are all torqued the same

as for the rim lock - just drill a hole opposite the valve hole and throw a rim lock in there

16 minutes ago, plugeye said:

snug the uppers 1st. dont use much torque

How much torque ?  :facepalm:

10 hours ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

It doesnt matter on sequence for tightening - just as long as they are all torqued the same - 18 Nm

as for the rim lock - just drill a hole opposite the valve hole and throw a rim lock in there