Cianciarulo

Only watched the 1st moto so far at Muddy but I like this kid....always have

Being anointed the second coming probably F'd the kid up but this year he seems to have things sorted out. He's grown into that frame his parents envisioned..forced..for him and I like his old school riding style. Elbows down and ass on the seat 

This kid is going to win and I think he's going to come into his own on the 450 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, meyermetal said:

Being anointed the second coming probably F'd the kid up but this year he seems to have things sorted out. He's grown into that frame his parents envisioned..forced..for him and I like his old school riding style. Elbows down and ass on the seat 

I like him too, always been a fan.  During the Vegas SX, I was screaming at the TV hoping that Osborne and the Amish boy would tangle when they came together and give Cianciarulo the title.  He's been through a LOT with his shoulder injuries, and won something like three out of the first five 250 supercrosses when he first came up as a rookie.  He'd likely have a few SX titles by now, and who knows if he'd have an outdoor title as well if he hadn't been slowed so much by injuries.

Glad to see him back to racing with some time under his belt and no injuries to slow him down.  There's been a lot of talk about growth hormone and what that might have done to his shoulders, not sure if that has any truth to it, but he did sprout up like a beanstalk over a pretty short period of time.  Who knows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, meyermetal said:

He's plenty capable, as are several others.  He lacks consistency, as do several others.

26 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

He's plenty capable, as are several others.  He lacks consistency, as do several others.

The kid grew from 5 foot negative to 6 foot plus in a few short years while trying to race as a professional 

Not sure if it was growth hormones or genetics but growing like that while trying to dominate the competition would be near impossible. I hope the kid succeeds 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Listening to him in interviews he is hard not to like. Seems like a very smart kid and grateful for what he has. 

He's definitely very articulate, and I appreciate that quality. Poor Plessinger says "Uhm" every other word.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I still think he needs to move up to 450 to find his groove. He's super talented and has the ability to do Well on the bigger bikes. He finally showed how fast and consistent he can be, hopefully he has some momentum and can keep it going.

• Like 2