Squeaky forks

Yea kind of an odd title and ??. Here's the deal though, I've noticed this bike (16 450F) makes a squeaking sound when I come down from a larger jump. This bike is new to me and I did have to swap out the springs for my weight. I also ended up putting in 5wt fork oil and 320ish cc of oil which might be a little to much but not 100% sure? I know I've never heard what sounded like squeaking from forks before though so hearing it now has me wondering WTF???

Ideas?

Two of my old Montesa trials bikes did this.  None of the newer bikes I've had did this.  I don't know what caused it but the forks worked fine otherwise.  I wouldn't worry about it.

320ish is a little low I think but not low enough to cause issues. Is everything in alignment. Had a buddy with a brand new crf with a squeaky fork. The fork qere not aligned on the axle properly causing them to bind slightly and squeak.

300-365 ml is the oil amount range per the manual, with 315ml being standard on the 2016.

I agree with checking the alignment of the forks for binding.  Also, were the new fork springs the correct length?

Was thinking that myself and I realigned it yesterday but I still need to get to the track and test