wr426 problems please help!!!!! bike is spluttering real bad 1/4 to 1/2 throttle

Hey guys 

I have a 2001 wr426, iv had it for a couple years now and its been a pretty good bike.

about 6 months ago it started spluttering a little in the trails mainly just low rpm lugging around, full throttle is completely clear but if i roll the throttle is seems to cut out.

It is not gotten a lot worse and I almost cant even ride it,

I have went thru and cleaned the carb multiple times, adjusted the timing( even tried the timing a few different ways ) the valves are in spec,tried the o-ring mod tried the BK mod, tried different jetting but nothing seems to clear it up,unplugged the tps sensor and that did nothing(it actually seemed like it helped at first but soon returned to the same crap.I am running out of options here, I love riding the bike but I have spent a lot more time working on it lately than anything.please help

current set up 

2001 wr426 North Carolina so humid weather

main jet 170 

pilot 142

air/mixture 1 AND 1/2 turns out 

FMF power bomb exhaust 

air box lid removed 

grey wire cut 

Sounds like a worn out needle jet emulsion tube and needle.

I will 2nd this.

Update. I unplugged all the electrical connections and cleaned them with wd-40, let it sit for a day then crunk the bike and run it for about 20 mins with completely no spluttering at all, I even tried my best to get it to do it. 

But two days later crunk it up and it was back to the same stuff.  

Could this be a bad cdi? 

I don't understand how the spluttering can be in the same spot every time if it's an electrical problem. 

1 hour ago, speedfreakz704 said:

Update. I unplugged all the electrical connections and cleaned them with wd-40, let it sit for a day then crunk the bike and run it for about 20 mins with completely no spluttering at all, I even tried my best to get it to do it. 

Could this be a bad cdi? 

I don't understand how the spluttering can be in the same spot every time if it's an electrical problem. 

....because if it is electrical, you have current arcing somewhere. Only at certain frequencies is the arc becoming highly resistive, intermitantly. 

On 05/07/2017 at 7:39 PM, speedfreakz704 said:

Could this be a bad cdi? 

Did you fix it ? have same problem , just orderd the needle jet .