Skid plate

Anyone know where I can find a cheap skid plate, preferably under 60 bucks????? Plastic metal doesn't really matter just not really wanting to spend 80+ on a skid plate thanks
This will be for a dr650 looking for 2 so if anyone has any used ones lmk

I have an old Ricochet. It's got the dings to prove it does the job, but I just put an Acerbis on it for looks. The plastic one is just as heavy as the aluminum Ricochet. I'll sell it to you cheap.  

So is mine. It will fit. I keep trying to send myself the underside pic, but no dice. I'll try again later.

IMG_0368.JPG

So is mine. It will fit. I keep trying to send myself the underside pic, but no dice. I'll try again later.

IMG_0368.JPG.63d7f4923e7ec9911ae3019bad50f19e.JPG

That looks allot better than you described!! How much do you want for it? And are you in the U.S. ?

I'm in Indiana. How about 50 bucks and I'll get the postage? You'll have to send me a check, which will take a few days to clear. I don't have pay pal or anything like that. 

The PO put some kind of sound-deadening material in there. I took it out, and it didn't seem any noisier. Dirty, but it does the job. 

I'm in Indiana. How about 50 bucks and I'll get the postage? You'll have to send me a check, which will take a few days to clear. I don't have pay pal or anything like that. 

Good, im in Wisconsin could you do 40 with postage?