fresh top end yz400, how tight is to tight?

i just got my yz400f motor together i have 009 clearance on the exhaust valves

005 on the outer intake valves

003 on the center intake valve

i have new guides and new yamaha valves the seats have been  cut and a new timing chain and piston so i know that the center intake is to tight but would it be a bad thing to run it a few moments like this? after all wont all the parts seat in rather quickly and a re shim be in order?

will i be risking any damage by doing a start up rev it a bit for a min then get to a re shim ?

i couldnt stand the thought of it so i slipped in a smaller shim just knowing i wont ever suspect that tightnes as the cause of a problem... 

As long as your clearance isn't 0, than you should be fine to start it however it'll probably run poorer due to the incorrect valve timing, and unless you plan on ridding it for more than a few minutes, It probably won't make much difference.

Generally, the clearance will shrink even further as the valves wear themselves into the seats.
So if you're gunna error on the side of caution, I'd set the gap to be on the bigger end of the secs listed in the shop manual.
Then ride it for a few hours and check again and re-shim as necessary.

yea i inderstand that shrinking clearance idea , i have the hotcams shim kit and sizes of the shims go 165,170,175 etc so if for instance i have a 165 shim installed and an 004 feeler gage is loose but an 005 wont slip in what clearance would i have if i installed a 170 shim ? i know its going to all seat in or change a bit after a short first run, so i did not want to waste much time finding the far end of the spec range on a job i would be getting back to recheck soon any way. most of the rebuilt heads i have used the clearances change after some use.