2017 KTM 250 SX-F Is this normal or did I bust my forks

I have 6 hours on this bike and seemed to be having some problems with the WP forks.

I put 135 lbs in for my son who weighs about the same. I rode the bike and put in 155 then rode it again and forgot to pump them back up after my son rode the bike. I bottomed them out on the track on a jump or two. 

Now I seem to be having some problems.

1)  I bled the air out of the air side and the forks collapsed to half way down the stroke.

2) Pump the forks to 140 and on the stand they are fully extended, off the stand they lose maybe an inch or more of travel.

3) When I bled the air side at the track this weekend I got a pretty good amount of "swoosh" out of the air side. Not sure what's normal with these forks.

4) one time before a race, the forks seemed very stiff and I checked the air pressure and it rose to 141.  I let out some air and he said the forks worked okay.

5)  we bled the fork yesterday and they are collapsed half way down.  he came out today and took off the silver cap and more air came out of the valve?  That doesn't make sense.  it seems like it should seal like a tire valve?

How do you know if you screwed up the inner seal that controls the air?

Edited by yzreiley
more details

The air side is bleeding into the outer chamber, if you bottom out hard you can damage the seal head , it sounds like that's what's happened

52 minutes ago, mog said:

The air side is bleeding into the outer chamber, if you bottom out hard you can damage the seal head , it sounds like that's what's happened

That's what I'm thinking. Taking it to my suspension guy tomorrow and he says more than likely I damaged the part that controls the air between the chambers.  he's replacing it with an aluminum part (not sure who makes it) that should permanently fix the problem.

Fixed - He input a new o-ring seal and he relubed the internals, dumping out the small amount of factory grease (looked like vaseline) and put in some type of Fox fork oil gooy liquid.  He says he has been doing a bunch of these and having good luck with the different internal coating and new seal.  Time will tell.