Frickin' UPS lost my forks

I am looking to replace my pristine 1987 40mm Husky XC 500 front forks that UPS lost when I shipped them to Racetech for emulators.F$@*k!!!!!!

Anyone have a good pair for sale? Gotta be '87 for the dual piston brake setup.

that blows! of all the forks to misplace why the set that's going to be a mf'er to replace?

anyway, good luck on your search!

Having always been concerned when sending suspension off myself, did you buy the UPS insurance?

Yes, for 500 dollars. I had to send them an example of something for sale off the internet similar that is for sale for about that much. I sent them an eBay offering for some restored 70's Husky CR400 forks that were being sold for $450. Frankly I would rather have my pristine forks back even though I paid less than $500 for them. I do not know if I can find another pair in that condition. I will post if they pay me the $500. I still cannot believe they lost them!!!!!

That sucks! At work, we ship expensive equipment (like $50K in one package next day and second day all the time. We have been using Fedex with practically zero issues for a few years. UPS has been after our business, so my boss has been giving them a shot. Luckily, they haven't lost anything, but one package was soaking wet inside from probably sitting on the runway during a rain storm and on 3 occasions in the last 2 weeks, UPS didn't deliver the package on the day promised. 

Its worth a shot, reaching out to Ty Davis,Owner of Zip Ty Racing in California.He is a Husky Guru and I would put money on it that he could come up with or knows someone that can get their hands on them.