2017 Beta 390: I'm in love!

Yeah I have to say I was worried about how heavy my 350 feels on the stand but it feels like a feather when actually riding. The motor is amazing, the handling is top notch and I gotta say besides a little soft the suspension is pretty dang good right away.

IMG_1215.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, Engstrom said:

Yeah I have to say I was worried about how heavy my 350 feels on the stand but it feels like a feather when actually riding. The motor is amazing, the handling is top notch and I gotta say besides a little soft the suspension is pretty dang good right away.

IMG_1215.JPG

Totally agree.  Beta has put together a great package for their lineup.  Zero complaints really, except maybe stock tires.  

Very excited to put this bike through its paces !

4 minutes ago, firffighter said:

Totally agree.  Beta has put together a great package for their lineup.  Zero complaints really, except maybe stock tires.  

Congrats. Oh if there was a complaint I'd like .5 more fuel capacity. Just that little extra for linger rides. This way I dont have to buy that clunky looking oversized tank. But that's a euro thing I guess

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, firffighter said:

Nice video and glad you like the new ride. You have a future as a test rider for the AARP crowd! lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Russ Henry said:

Nice video and glad you like the new ride. You have a future as a test rider for the AARP crowd! lol

You bet.  Just a few years until I get my official card!