Small Starter Button

20 hours ago, chadzu said:

Image1498584833.579469.jpg
I really like this one I found on eBay.

That looks clean but isn't that kind of a long reach?  

What, no bark busters?

Also, I see no gap between the grip and throttle housing..  I just received my cr pro throttle and half waffle grips from motion pro and there is a flange on the nylon throttle tube that prevents the grip from sliding close to the throttle housing.  There's about a 3/8" gap there. Whutup?

40 minutes ago, Baja Rambler said:

That looks clean but isn't that kind of a long reach?  

What, no bark busters?

Also, I see no gap between the grip and throttle housing..  I just received my cr pro throttle and half waffle grips from motion pro and there is a flange on the nylon throttle tube that prevents the grip from sliding close to the throttle housing.  There's about a 3/8" gap there. Whutup?

I know why he did that. My start button right next to hand grip easy thumb reach.My bike always turned on just tap button HIMMMMMM!   So there I was with bike tuned off on edge of.Very steep long down hill mountain,with other riders looking down. Only thinking If we should dare go down,tall grass cant see terrain well. My bike in gear accidentally arm hit starter button,bike took off over the side. Away we went with no hands on grips. Could not stop bike or see under tall grass. Mi CARGON MI PANTALON   Baja Ramber knows what this means  

• Like 2

I like the brake lever in as far as possible and the side effect is that the button is a little far away. In practice it hasn't been a problem. I don't like handguards and yes I whack my fingers now and again. The starter button is good quality. The machining looks good and it seals up nice. That black ring is threaded and holds it together. You can easily disassemble it for service if the need ever arises

• Like 1