Sign in to follow this  

JBI SUSPENSION FORK PRO VALVE FEEDBACK?

Anyone use these or know anything about them?
http://www.ridejbi.com/jbi-suspension-pro-valve-ktm-690-enduro-r/

The mfr offered me some for testing, but I just can't find any feedback on them from other riders. They very well might be awesome, but I just don't know how to evaluate them from the info on the mfr's website. Any suspension techs have anything to share?

2017 KTM 690 Enduro R.

Why create the JBI Suspension Pro Valve (KTM 690 Enduro R)?

1. There are limitations of the stock WP Split Fork base valve design/function that can't be resolved by only modifying the shim stack design (aka revalve).  That limitation is the ability to provide sufficient low speed compression damping WITH OUT being too stiff or soft depending on the shim stack design.  Borrowing technology from higher end suspension systems that utilize "sub-valves" to provide the right amount of low speed compression damping resistance resolves this key issue and short coming of the WP Split Fork.  With that resolved the remainder of the base valve design has been optimized for further overall improvement in fork performance.

JBI-WP-Split-Fork-Pro-Valve-8__43738.149

I talked to JB himself this afternoon. Not about those valves,  but some other needs. That guy is as straight-up as they come. I would think that if he put his/his company's name on them, they must be a solid, quality, product.

• Like 2