2017 Outdoors finally some racing!

Man I will tell ya this season has been one of my favorites in a long time. I am so happy to say I do not feel it is because Dungey retired and KROC is hurt, I mean all of these guys are looking hungry, focused, racing the track, and have really stepped up. 

I am going to throw this out there now, I do not think this is a lock for anyone! 

I am a Tomac, Webb, Moose skin, and Tickle fan. But..............

I kinda would like to see the hard work Burrito put in to pay off. Same with Bogle. I don't see Bogle obviously as a champion, but dude stepped up in a serious way and he is obviously putting in the work at the ranch. He looks much cleaner, he is tucked in to the bike more, corner speed looks up as well. Bogle just looks good.

How about Tickle? How cool would it be for him to stay consistant like he has and the others to keep having up and down moto's, he may have an outside shot and that will not break my heart one bit.

I don't want to start off with too huge of an o.p. but even the lites are fun to watch, every race!!!!!!!!!! Well lites are usually more fun to watch! :ride:

• Like 4

Parity is cool.  But I do enjoy greatness.  

Watching Roczen destroy everyone last year was pretty amazing.

If Dungey didn't retire, he'd have a 50 point lead already.

• Like 6

Best.  Season.  Ever.

Everyone loves a hero, but truth is all these guys can haul ass, Bogle is on it (who would've though?), Tickle is there, and not just in the late season trying to get a contract, 4 Suzukis in the top 6 in the first half of the race?  And none of them were JS7, or KR?  Crazy!?!

Tomac is obviously the heir apparent, glad all these guys are keeping him honest, he'll have to earn it for sure.

• Like 3

Dungey did retire so he is a non factor, same with KR being injured.

the story right now is can BB get a good start and can ET be consistent.

from last to 3rd is no easy feat, ET with good starts can get out front and stay there.

BUT, ET and BB both with good starts? who wins that?

and yes, this year the 450's are just as fun as the 250's

• Like 4

Bogle won a moto.  This field of riders is brutal.  This sport has Zero star power right now.  

1 hour ago, RMZ819 said:

Bogle won a moto.  This field of riders is brutal.  This sport has Zero star power right now.  

Star power has equaled boring racing, that results in everyone bitching about how boring it is to watch, which doesn't bring new fans in.  Lose the stars and the racing has been really good, and actually worth watching the full moto(s), which can bring new fans, more money, better bikes, while we are waiting for the next RC/KR/RV/RD, which will make it boring again so we can all bitch about how they won by 30 seconds in every race.  It's cool to see the "slower" guys want it so bad, and put in career rides,  the 40th qualifier would still mop the floor with most, if not all of us, that's good enough for me.  I think this season is one of the best I've seen in a while,   

• Like 7

7 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

Bogle is a huge star, he's going to drop that fire mix tape any day now...also his 250 SX champ at least gives him some real cred's

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

Or maybe we finally have some good racing going on without just one person mopping the field every week.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

I guess my question is since his win up till now, do you not believe Bogle is riding very well and has stepped up under the Carmichael's? Going to write off he is working hard and he maybe experiencing the fruit of his labor???????

I guess I might be one of the few that is actually allowing the work put in at the Farm to reflect on Bogle? Bogle can't win? I always thought he could, he wasn't under a strict program

Red Bud, The biggest race of the year and there is no coverage on any network.

Without any  power this sport is going to go in the shitter.

On 6/27/2017 at 4:08 PM, motrock93b said:

If my granny had balls, she'd be my grampa.
emoji106.pngIf Dungey didn't retire, he'd have a 50 point lead already.

Edited by portlandcsc
wrong quote

1 hour ago, RMZ819 said:

Red Bud, The biggest race of the year and there is no coverage on any network.

Without any  power this sport is going to go in the shitter.

MAVTV Moto 1

NBCS Moto 2

Both on my DVR