Jump to content

390rs vs 250rr in Oregon singletrack

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, motoxgiant said:

Looks like fun. Time for some new gloves :naughty:

Haha.  My kids bought those for me for father's day!  They like Dungey :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man.  That single track looks fun.  Most of the single that I've ridden in Michigan is super tight stuff with trees everywhere.  It looks like I would actually enjoy that single.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad you like the bike fiffighter.  You always chase your brother, give him the Gopro and make him chase you next time!

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cachunko said:

Man.  That single track looks fun.  Most of the single that I've ridden in Michigan is super tight stuff with trees everywhere.  It looks like I would actually enjoy that single.

Those trails do look fun, much different than the woods at Trask Mtn. That 390 gives the impression it is just on a cruise, very smooth. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GP said:

Glad you like the bike fiffighter.  You always chase your brother, give him the Gopro and make him chase you next time!

 

 

I know.  He needs to get his own GoPro.  But he'd never get footage of me because I'd be too far ahead :lol:

 

31 minutes ago, YHGEORGE said:

Those trails do look fun, much different than the woods at Trask Mtn. That 390 gives the impression it is just on a cruise, very smooth. :thumbsup:

Yes, the 390 is a smooth operator. Switching with the 250RR I immediately noticed how planted and smooth the 390 is.  Both are awesome bikes though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bryanaverill said:

Hey firffighter, where is that trail?  I don't recognize it but it looks good.

Morrow Co OHV out of Heppner. There's not much singletrack, but what there is of it is awesome.  

How's the Beta treating you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've been meaning to plan a ride there but haven't got it organized.  My buddies rode Winom-Fraiser one year but I couldn't make the trip.  I was just drooling over the Caribou-Targhee NF in Idaho.  That looks crazy good.  Very long drive from Stumptown though.

Beta is good once I worked through some personal preference and adjustment challenges.  First ride was horrible but that was a long time ago now.  It's now a super consistent, don't think about it and just ride it kinda bike.  I must have about 75 hours on it now.  It's been a good soldier.

Cheers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, bryanaverill said:

We've been meaning to plan a ride there but haven't got it organized.  My buddies rode Winom-Fraiser one year but I couldn't make the trip.  I was just drooling over the Caribou-Targhee NF in Idaho.  That looks crazy good.  Very long drive from Stumptown though.

Beta is good once I worked through some personal preference and adjustment challenges.  First ride was horrible but that was a long time ago now.  It's now a super consistent, don't think about it and just ride it kinda bike.  I must have about 75 hours on it now.  It's been a good soldier.

Cheers

Idaho is on my bucket list! 

Been meaning to hit Winom as well.  

Glad you are liking the Beta.  I'm extremely impressed so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2017 at 0:29 AM, hawaiidirtrider said:

I was just watching this vid... older.. but didn't realize it was a 390..

 

More awesome terrain we don't have. That has to produce better riders. I dislike my stuff more and more with each video. :cry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×