Sign in to follow this  

Wiseco valves won't ship to California?

maybe it the Russian origin ?  you know those valves rigged the election and CA is still offended

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, mudguy said:

Went to go order some new Wiseco valves for my XR400, and Amazon won't ship them to California???

Is CARB now cracking down on things like aftermarket valves?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000M6VYQ6/ref=crt_ewc_title_gw_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Screw this state!

Uh, Sir, you can't be trusted with a motor and tools for it may result in higher emissions! :jawdrop::eek:

• Like 1

A new biz venture for someone I know that lives real close to AZ ?

Hook us up with PO Boxs/real addresses for us to ship to and register for plates at , pick up and reship to us poor over governed lads .

Just a :thinking:

Recently my Mom tried to order a soft hot tub for my dad from Walmart online but they could not ship to CA , gave no reason why . 

F ing thing was made by Coleman  wtf ?!?!    Shipped that shit to my bro in AZ no problem then he brought it .

Edited by still2smokin
  • Like 1

Some company's won't pay extortion to CA for the exemption on emission related parts. Kinda like buying their carbon credits and still polluting.

• Like 1

Don't be a cheap bastard, Kibblewhite's can be shipped😏

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Yes, I can find them elsewhere, but they won't get here by Friday, unless I pay a lot more money.

Same thing with exhaust these days. eBay sellers don't care but a lot of larger shops won't sell to CA. When I wanted a Q4 pipe I had to pay extra to buy it from someone who didn't know or didn't care about the law

Sometimes you can even checkout normally, then your order gets cancelled.

Just ranting cause it's all I can do. Nobody in this state gives two shits about any of my motorcycle, gun or tax problems.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KennyMc said:

Don't be a cheap bastard, Kibblewhite's can be shipped😏

The current valves lasted 16 freaking years and still look pretty good. Given that, i would probably spend the money on OEM, not kibble white.

Sorry didnt realize it was just a bitch and moan thread.  I thought you actually wanted the parts.  LOL  🤦

• Like 2

some woman can't get stuff fast from Amazon and needs to announce it on the internet.
whoajeez

It's needed a valve job for 10+ years, getting new valves by Friday is perhaps not the most important thing in the world.

32 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Sorry didnt realize it was just a bitch and moan thread.  I thought you actually wanted the parts.  LOL  🤦

• Like 1

Ebay has all that stuff and ship to Cali. Lots of cheap sellers with quick shipping (just look at the ship from location) Being Wednesday and a holiday weekend, good luck!

16 hours ago, mudguy said:

Went to go order some new Wiseco valves for my XR400, and Amazon won't ship them to California???

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000M6VYQ6/ref=crt_ewc_title_gw_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Screw this state!

http://shop.thumpertalk.com

Heard they ship non-carb compliance fuel cans to the people's republik of Kalifornia too. Could be wrong. 😉

• Like 5

16 hours ago, mudguy said:

Screw this state!

I never have a problem getting anything here in CA. I don't see what all the crying and whining is about. I followed the Amazon link and I can get those valves shipped prime in 2 days. Of course you will really be crying after you install those Seizco parts and your valves fail.

And no, CARB is not cracking down on anything. Life is good in CA. Good gosh I can't believe all the complaining over petty issues. If you don't like it then move to another state. I have been in a bunch of different states and countries. CA is really hard to beat. I can ride on the beach then hit the desert and mountains all in the same day. 

If you really hate this state then just pack your shit and move to drug capital AZ. The tweakers will welcome you with open arms and a bag of meth.

• Like 1

Heard they ship non-carb compliance fuel cans to the people's republik of Kalifornia too. Could be wrong. [emoji6]

OMG, I'm calling carb today that is unless you include a TT sticker in my next order. I can be bribed.

2 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Heard they ship non-carb compliance fuel cans to the people's republik of Kalifornia too. Could be wrong. 😉

I got mine at REI in Orange County, CA. No issues at all. They were glad to sell me my 6 liter fuel bag.

P6170006.JPG.03e72fef8c142f80dfcfc1e780b45018.JPG

9 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

OMG, I'm calling carb today that is unless you include a TT sticker in my next order. I can be bribed.

It's not illegal to ship non-approved carb stuff. It's illegal for you to use it. 😉  

• Like 3