I'm looking for the best reliable atv for trail riding, the main thing I'm looking for is extremely low maintinance and I'm looking for the sport style atv, not the utility styled atvs. Don't really care about engine size just care that the quad fits me at 6'1, and won't get boring. Also looking for good reliability along with the low maintinance.

15 minutes ago, Greenwrench said:

You want new or used and what's the budget

I'm looking for used and under 5000$ but preferably around the 2-4K range.

16 minutes ago, YungCharmander said:

I'm looking for used and under 5000$ but preferably around the 2-4K range.

I would have to go with a Honda trx400x for reliability and enough power to have a fun . 

3 hours ago, Greenwrench said:

I would have to go with a Honda trx400x for reliability and enough power to have a fun . 

I can't find those in my area, I found a lot of raptor 660, Suzuki ltz400 and Honda 400ex and was wondering if any of those were good options?

Nothing wrong with the Honda 400ex or Suzuki 400 both are good the raptors are good too but slightly more expensive to maintain and rebuild . Just look for whatever is in the best condition not necessarily a specific brand get the nicest one you can find that's reasonable ,stick to a budget you can get a nice used sport quad for 2500.

I've had raptors my whole life growing up and loved them, had three different ones and all worked out great for me. The nice thing with the raptors too is the two models in the past years if you decide to go used where you can get either a 350 or 600 depending on what you're looking to do.  and they fit right into your price range.

the raptor 350 is a tried and true warrior 350 that has been very durable for 30 years

the 400ex has been around for almost 20 and hasn't changed due to its excellent design

the ltz400 is a stable fun platform with only frame issues in the first few years of design(as long as your not jumping no worries)

the raptor 660 has starter issues that always fail, just a matter of time

Ive owned all 4 and been around all 4 for the entirety of the their lives,

if I were buying one today, It would go Honda 400EX,raptor 350,ltz400,....

but as always, price,condition,age,goodies play a huge role in decision making

you should be able to find a 2012 or older 400 ex for 4g or less

a raptor 350 of any year for 4 g or significantly less

ltz400 from 2012 or older for under 4g

I really think the LT400Z is the best do-it-all quad out there. Affordable, easy to ride broad power and lots of performance goodies out there. E start and reverse seal the deal

I think you should check the utility ATV of different brands like Honda, Suzuki and Kawasaki. The utility ATV's have normally low maintenance cost and they are also reliable.