2004 wr450 parts

I've posted here before looking for wr450 engine. I haven't found one yet for a reasonable price so I thought I'd try again. I'm looking for just the engine but a whole bike would be great also. Let me know what everyone has.

I was hoping somewhere under $1000. There's one on eBay for $2700. I don't really think they are worth that much. Do you have one for sale?

If you're looking for a new motor because you've thrown a rod or something, I've got a set a complete set of stripped 04 engine case halves, side covers, spare jug and cylinder head.  It essentially looks like a complete motor, however there isn't anything in it.. so you'll have to build it up.  I'd be asking 1000 cad + ship.

Does the head have all the parts? When I got the bike it had no motor. I'm looking for a complete motor but if you have majority of the parts id consider it. 

Head was stripped, and the valves were removed.  Valve guides are still in the head (never measured them to find out if they were still in spec).  I do have all 5 valve springs, collars, keepers, shims and buckets.  Unfortunately the valves aren't salvageable because the heads started to mushroom, but I still kept them and they can be included.  The camshaft journals and caps do show some very light wear patterns from normal usage (you can see it, but not feel it with a finger nail).  Camshaft lobes were in good shape with what I'd call a normal wear pattern, they measured in spec.

I could probably inventory everything the motor has or needs, but it would take me a few days to write everything down with part numbers and such.  Off the top of my head I'd say this is the main missing components that would require replacement;

5x valves

crankshaft

some transmission gears

flywheel

clutch basket

case bearings (obviously)

I believe counter balance shaft (not 100% if it's there or not)

piston w/rings

seals and gaskets

maybe a few nuts and bolts.

I do have a Cylinder Works BB kit with less than 1 hour on it which would include the BB Jug and CP 13.5:1 piston that's in next to new condition.  The kit would require the wrist pins circlips (I have no idea where they are), fresh gaskets and rings.

are you wanting me to inventory everything up?  I was kinda waiting for a response from you.

Bad news, while I was researching what the motor requires to become whole again, I discovered a missing chunk of the LH engine case (where the counter sprocket cover attaches to).  So, I'd say the cases are no longer any good.  I guess the previous owner must've thrown the chain and it crack off the little piece of aluminum.  A shame really, because I know these engine cases are getting pretty rare.

Anyways, if anyone is looking for some engine components, this is what I've got.

35723810962_c301856ec7_c.jpg