What com system do you use?

I personally love running a SENA 20s for trail riding and am wondering how many of you guys also use com systems or senas?

I use senas occasionally, still getting some bugs worked out though

yeah I've noticed senas are not "perfect" in any way I've ran into some bugs myself

I don't use fancy "comm systems".  I signal my intentions by crashing into the nearest tree.  Pffft.... Kids....

• Like 2

I don't use fancy "comm systems".  I signal my intentions by crashing into the nearest tree.  Pffft.... Kids....

• Like 1

Actually I am interested in them...  Are any small and unobtrusive enough to use for mountain biking?  Almost all my dirt biking is solo but a I ride mountain bikes a lot with other people and am sick of them talking/yelling and being unable to hear them.  

Doc

Actually I am interested in them...  Are any small and unobtrusive enough to use for mountain biking?  Almost all my dirt biking is solo but a I ride mountain bikes a lot with other people and am sick of them talking/yelling and being unable to hear them.  
Doc

yes I would say that the smh10 and 20s are pretty strong and to block out others you can just make it play fm radio
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OGxZephyr said:

yes I would say that the smh10 and 20s are pretty strong and to block out others you can just make it play fm radio

Thanks I'll take a look at them.

Doc

• Like 1

I use a Sena for road riding but I would never even consider one for enduro. Partly because my attention is so focused on the riding that I wouldn't want music but mainly because I wipe out a lot and would certainly break the $300+ Sena attached to the side of my helmet.

• Like 1

I use a Sena for road riding but I would never even consider one for enduro. Partly because my attention is so focused on the riding that I wouldn't want music but mainly because I wipe out a lot and would certainly break the $300+ Sena attached to the side of my helmet.

yeah but I really like the talking feature because I can tell everyone behind me that there is atvs crossing and such.
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, OGxZephyr said:

I personally love running a SENA 20s for trail riding and am wondering how many of you guys also use com systems or senas?

I run the same... Riding is so much more fun with buddies wearing them. On our last ride, I forget to shut off ABS and had my buddy rollin' when I came machin' around a corner, tried to brake hard for a mud hole, but didn't stop. I'm yellin', "Whoa!!! Whoa!!! No brakes!!!!" :smirk:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bryan Bosch said:
I run the same... Riding is so much more fun with buddies wearing them. On a last ride, I forgot to shut off ABS and had my buddy rollin' when I came machin' around a corner, tried to brake hard for a mud hole, but didn't stop. I'm yellin', "Whoa!!! Whoa!!! No brakes!!!!" :smirk:

yeah that's how I like it everything is more fun with friends!

• Like 1

I rode many years w/o such and they really do add a fun dimension to riding with buddies. I'm glad to have them.

yes same with me! and me only being 13 in 2 days ! I only use it while riding my 250

8 hours ago, Kompact said:

Then maybe check out the BTS2 that has been getting decent reviews and if you destroy one it isn't such a big hit to the wallet. If you pay more than $40 per unit you're paying too much. There are quite a few Youtube vids talking about them.

• Like 1

I use a Sena 5 on my duelsport. Works very well and connects to my phone. Best $100 spent.

• Like 1

I use a Sena 5 on my duelsport. Works very well and connects to my phone. Best $100 spent.

yes I really like the leave on Bluetooth and when you turn on the SENA Bam right there your phones connected
me and my father got a deal and got 2 still in the case for about 180! best 180 ever spent!!