Sign in to follow this  

Ypl madness July 2nd

Sunday 6am in Apple valley, erik and I will have the honor of hosting a exploration of sorts, ride. So far we have an esteemed guest with courageous credentials coming along. Last dog standing, we shall see!!!

We got room for more, cause we do not expect anyone making it by the first hill and the trucks will be within 200 yards and we will film you tucking tail and running. We get great humor out of that, as we have no real life or respect for common decency.

If for some reason you are able to accomplish the first climb we will reward you with compliments of your great "prowness". Then we will talk of how the dirt has never been better and that you probably couldn't have made it on any other day.

Facts of the ride.

2 of the hills have never been made, ever.

We will make new trails where no man has gone before.

I hope I don't get too tired.

• Like 11

Sounds like a good time. I'm locked into some camping or some other wife stuff. Riding track and occasional solo rides aint doin it for me!!

Is there camping out there?? I'll just bring a few guns in case the night people come for a visit from the hills have eyes.

I need to ride sofaking bad...KX been broken since February ($$$$) , YZ has fresh top end, more scratches and even less stickers now, pretty much looks abandoned and super beat but runs great.

You guys are a bunch of homos. Just wanted to make that crystal clear in case anybody thought I was randomly rambling. 

@Mitchb Nice flyer, hahaha..

• Like 4

1 minute ago, the Riddler. said:

Anvil brings the ditch witch sponsorship ???

Is there a way to force mods to change his name permanently to Ditch Witch?? 

That name is timeless for Rickybobby 

• Like 3

59551d19c4aff_madnessinjuly.thumb.jpg.fcf82c69e77c42dc53e88ee9d934c19b.jpg

Just when I thought I win the internet, Mitch comes in a snatches it away.
  • Like 4

Looking and doing are two different things

images.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 2

I call dibs on first one back to the truck. I'll see if I can get a work release.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, The Anvil said:

Sunday 6am in Apple valley, erik and I will have the honor of hosting a exploration of sorts, ride. So far we have an esteemed guest with courageous credentials coming along. Last dog standing, we shall see!!!

We got room for more, cause we do not expect anyone making it by the first hill and the trucks will be within 200 yards and we will film you tucking tail and running. We get great humor out of that, as we have no real life or respect for common decency.

If for some reason you are able to accomplish the first climb we will reward you with compliments of your great "prowness". Then we will talk of how the dirt has never been better and that you probably couldn't have made it on any other day.

Facts of the ride.

2 of the hills have never been made, ever.

We will make new trails where no man has gone before.

I hope I don't get too tired.

1) How did the hills get there if they weren't made?

2) Why are new trails needed if nobody has been on the originals that nobody has made?

3) Your using Mongo words now, I'm very proud, a little flattered and yet a tad scared for you.

4) Why do most of your posts make the most sense to me after I've been drinking?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

2) Why are new trails needed if nobody has been on the originals that nobody has made?

3) Your using Mongo words now, I'm very proud, a little flattered and yet a tad scared for you.

4) Why do most of your posts make the most sense to me after I've been drinking?

Just had a Mango Margarita. I know just what you mean. :blink:

• Like 2

1. A hill is created under extreme pressures, a hill is made under extreme pier pressure

2. Building trails are a way of giving back to the community. It is a Art form. It needs to start slowly and flowing, like the sweet pungent aroma of the Venus fly trap. The ultimate delectation would be to find evidence of extreme struggle by riders lucky enough to stumble upon the "new trail"

3. Prowlness should be used on SNL

4. When one reaches a altered state of consciousness we are then able to shed the burdens of the day and reach a point where we. Enter, the twilight zone.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

1. A hill is created under extreme pressures, a hill is made under extreme pier pressure

2. Building trails are a way of giving back to the community. It is a Art form. It needs to start slowly and flowing, like the sweet pungent aroma of the Venus fly trap. The ultimate delectation would be to find evidence of extreme struggle by riders lucky enough to stumble upon the "new trail"

3. Prowlness should be used on SNL

4. When one reaches a altered state of consciousness we are then able to shed the burdens of the day and reach a point where we. Enter, the twilight zone.

stupendous!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Anvil is a true poet on the week days, and a land mover on the weekend. (Excavator &post hole digger) 

Anvil keeps up with foriegn relations as well, with China!

• Like 5