Santa Rosa CA DRZ owners?

If this is not allowed here or needs to be moved I understand.

I live in Santa Rosa and see other DRZ riders around town while I am riding and would like to meet up with other DRZ riders to ride with, get advice and hang out and talk bikes.

I have been riding many different bikes over the years but I have really fallen for the Suzuki.  I look forward to hearing from anyone that is interested, you could PM me here.

My bike has 46 thousand miles and is pretty much stock and is loads of fun to ride and play around with.  I am also hoping I can source some parts in good used condition for my bike.

IMG_1311.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1362.JPG

Edited by L pescador
to change text
  • Like 1

Is that an S w street tires? Or an SM? Looks clean! I am in the south/east bay

It's an S with mostly street tires, the tires are worn and it is ready for a new set of shoes.  It will be even cleaner this weekend I am going to go over the whole bike and check everything out and do my best to make it look like a new bike with 46,000miles on it. I already did the poor mans tail light clean up on it and replaced the melted side plate that goes over the exhaust.  

1 hour ago, 74jimbo said:

Is that an S w street tires? Or an SM?

Easiest way to tell is the forks. SM has upside down, S has conventional (right side up). His is an S.

That is what I was thinking, but saw it had street tires on it. These bikes have so many swappable parts though... I actually want to throw a swingarm from an sm on my s

Ha, speaking of that, the s swingarm has the teardrop thing, and the sm doesn't ;)