Info for building 1991 XR250L

AiThanks for any info and advice in advance I'm new to positing I normally just read forums for info but I'm fixing up my first bike it's a 1991XR250l and I'm stuck on few things

First if I could acquire a pdf for this bike for free that be amazing I'll bye one eventually but right now it's not a option I can find every Honda made but this one. So I'm stuck so bad bc this bike has clearly been modified/striped for off road but I don't know to what extent or if they got in to the motor my first question that has me stuck is the stator wires it has 4 total going to stator 3 ruin in and connect to it and a green and red one that just hangs their where does the green and red go the only wiring left on bike is the whole firing system I think stator coil rectifyer kill switch my wire in question runs into a cluster of taped up wires I'd rather not mess with. any info on this bike is appreciated thank you

Edited by Joseph Bradford

I have a  Haynes manual covers  xr250l, xr250r, xr400r  from 1986-2003 I think it cost me $30 off ebay I tried to get pix of the wiring diagram hope they work??? if not look for the manual :) 

xr250l 001.JPG

xr250l 003.JPG

xr250l 004.JPG

sorry did not realize it was in 2 sections heres the other half ;) 

xr250l2 001.JPG

xr250l2 002.JPG