Ignition pickup gap specification?

I'm trying to find the ignition pickup gap specs for this stator/flywheel.  I'm asking because I am using the 450X stator and flywheel in a different engine.  I wanted to ensure that I set it right.  

Thanks!

Mud

Are you sure there is an adjustment to the pickup? My service manuel for both 450x and 250x shows no adjustment!

Yeah, which leaves me mildly concerned figuring out the panthera estarter kit.   I'm hoping somebody has theirs apart and could give me an idea of the gap for reference.  That way I can sorta check that off my list.  Now on to the next possible cause...

14 hours ago, mv7000 said:

Are you sure there is an adjustment to the pickup? My service manuel for both 450x and 250x shows no adjustment!

2 hours ago, skeener2 said:

Yeah, which leaves me mildly concerned figuring out the panthera estarter kit.   I'm hoping somebody has theirs apart and could give me an idea of the gap for reference.  That way I can sorta check that off my list.  Now on to the next possible cause...

The pick-up is fixed in the ignition cover (no adjustment) so I don't see your concern! No feasible way to measure!

That would be helpful.  I have my cover off currently.  I can currently fit a 0.9mm feeler gauge in between the flywheel raised section and the pickup.  From the original CR500 ignition setup and experience...that seems waaaaay to much of a gap to provide an effective power pulse.  But who knows, 15 years of advances might mean a better pickup capability.  I'm just trying to narrow the possible problems.

Thanks!