Utah OHV registration w/ no title????

So we are getting ready to move to Utah from Texas. 3 out of 4 of our small/kid bikes do not have titles. In TX a title is not required to get an OHV sticker, and since most riding is done on private land no sticker is even required there. So very few bikes here have titles. But I am reading the UT OHV info and it states that I must have a title to register them.

Am I totally screwed? Is there a way to get them registered with out spending all the money on bonded titles?

40 minutes ago, freeriders98 said:

So we are getting ready to move to Utah from Texas. 3 out of 4 of our small/kid bikes do not have titles. In TX a title is not required to get an OHV sticker, and since most riding is done on private land no sticker is even required there. So very few bikes here have titles. But I am reading the UT OHV info and it states that I must have a title to register them.

Am I totally screwed? Is there a way to get them registered with out spending all the money on bonded titles?

utah is a joke, OHV,s can be bought at a gas station with nothing more then a VIN number, your fine

What you are probably reading is that many OHV,s in utah cna be plated. They even let the stupid razors on the road down there.

That is most likley what your reading. for just OHV for OHV trails not on the street its lierally a $30 sticker at a gas station and your done. 

We are from colorado and get them every year on the way to moab

Edited by automagp68
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, automagp68 said:

utah is a joke, OHV,s can be bought at a gas station with nothing more then a VIN number, your fine

What you are probably reading is that many OHV,s in utah cna be plated. They even let the stupid razors on the road down there.

That is most likley what your reading. for just OHV for OHV trails not on the street its lierally a $30 sticker at a gas station and your done. 

We are from colorado and get them every year on the way to moab

Good to know!!! They make it sound like it is for any OHV. I was going to be pissed! However I am now about something else!!! Just got off the phone with the Utah State Parks group in charge of OHV stuff. They are saying the kids have to be 8 to ride on any public land and have an OHV education training certificate...

What the crap is that!!! Now you have me wondering if maybe that is just within state parks. Maybe BLM and national forest is different.

4 hours ago, freeriders98 said:

Good to know!!! They make it sound like it is for any OHV. I was going to be pissed! However I am now about something else!!! Just got off the phone with the Utah State Parks group in charge of OHV stuff. They are saying the kids have to be 8 to ride on any public land and have an OHV education training certificate...

What the crap is that!!! Now you have me wondering if maybe that is just within state parks. Maybe BLM and national forest is different.

That part i cant tell you.