HRC 628 Camshaft Specs.?

I have searched and searched with no success.

Anyone have the specs. for this cam? I'm trying to decide which cam to run in my XL600R/XR650L Hybrid build. I have a Megacycle 173-x9 or a HRC 628 copy.

Need the lift, duration @ .040 (if possible), lobe seperation and intake lobe centerline.

Engine is 675cc.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks!

Bruce

Edited by zrxer

You asked that same question nearly 3 years ago - have you been still searching for that long ?

Come on Bruce,,stick that cam in I sent ya and run the chit out of it...

geeezzzzzzussssss...I thought you would have used that by new,,unless you are a collector???

:lol:

B

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

You asked that same question nearly 3 years ago - have you been still searching for that long ?

More than likely. I started this build 10 years ago. But, the previous time I asked may have been for an XR600 I built.

I go through a lot of bikes and do a lot of research and can't remember a lot of what was said or done in the years past with bike A or bike B--plus aging hasn't been good to my already bad memory. :busted:

So, do you have any info. for me or are you just going to give me a bad time for asking again? ;)

10 minutes ago, brianhare said:

Come on Bruce,,stick that cam in I sent ya and run the chit out of it...

geeezzzzzzussssss...I thought you would have used that by new,,unless you are a collector???

:lol:

B

Hey Brian! :moon: Well, you know I'm a collector. lol.

How ya doin' man?! I'm probably going to run the Megacycle just because it's a known entity.

I'd really like to find the specs on that HRC copy though...

Edited by zrxer

Doin great...too good maybe:jawdrop:

Can`t get ahold of CW I suppose.........or is he still even around???????

I didn`t find much if any  diff performance wise on the Megacycle 173x9  and CW`s cam..

B

Edited by brianhare
  • Like 1

I have the hrc power up kit book. it has some cam specs in it. Might not be full specs but there is some of it

Xr600 hrc book 6.jpg