Which Tires ?

Looking to put new tires on my XR650l. I don't get in the dirt as much as I used to so I'm probly about a 70/30 combo (street/dirt). I'm riding in a lot of quarry's and the Jersey Pine Barons which is pretty sandy. Anybody have any suggestions?  I've heard some good things about the IRC GP-1 tires. Any feedback on those?  Thanks in advance for your input. 

I've had several sets of IRC GP-110 tires on my bike.  They work very well on the street and are still decent for easy off road riding.

I'm currently using Shinko 705 tires for my "street" tires.  I haven't exactly tested them on the dirt yet, but they're very good on the street and inexpensive.  I had a pair shipped to me for a total of $108.  Can't beat that price.  I expect them to do alright for dirt roads.

For more serious dirt, the general consensus is MT21 front and D606 rear.  I have the D606 on the rear wheel of my spare rims with a TKC-80 front, because that was already on there and it isn't worn out yet.  Works very well off road, at least in California dirt.  I didn't like the TKC-80 rear on the street, and the D606 is definitely better.

I had a set of Heidenau K60 Scout tires on my KTM and they were wonderful for the first half of the tread life.  Felt solid on the street and worked very well off road if you let some air out of them.  The front tire eventually wore the sides off so that it was triangulated and the rear was squared off significiantly.  Still, I got more miles from that rear tire than any tire ever on one of my motorcycles, including sport touring tires on the bikes that came before my current ones.

The IRCs are a good true 50/50 for sure. The rears will wear out fast with a lot of throttle.

Currently running a GP110 up front and an Avon Distanzia in the rear.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna go with the MT 21's front and back. Was gonna run the MT21/D606 setup but I heard the MT21 rear handles a little better on the street than the 606. Was in the dirt yesterday with bald tires and man was it squirrelly. Hoping some new tread and a fork brace helps out.