With what piston brand came CRF's in 2007?

My low hours 2007 crf450 has a gasket leak down at the bottom of the cylinder, so I need to fix that. There is still tons of compression noticable during kickstarting. So along the way I was planning to change the piston rings too but I have no idea what was the OEM brand from factory. 

Anybody?

Edited by deanevo

why not just order oem rings?   if your not going to replace the piston too wouldn't even bother. If your looking for aftermarket rings proX would work but not much different in price. both made by riken.

putting in rings is not going to hurt, you don't have to do a piston every time you do ring just use OEM you are not going to beat rocky mountain on OEM parts or so I have been finding.

guys in the netherlands (europe),so east toledo not going to work out.

I thought that the rings take the most abuse and that a piston wears out quicker if the rings are not sealing well enough anymore.

7 hours ago, deanevo said:

I thought that the rings take the most abuse and that a piston wears out quicker if the rings are not sealing well enough anymore.

Pistons take plenty of abuse! If you are gonna use oem rings you might as well stick a piston in it as well. With as short as the skirts are it dont take much wear of getting the piston/cylinder clearance out of spec and then your gonna wish you spent the extra 60 bucks for the piston. 

• Like 2