Which screw is which? Honda CRf 150 F -- Need Advice

I have a 2005 Honda CRF150f and was wondering what these two screws are used for? 

1. There is a flat head screw in the center of the carb, what is that used for and how do i adjust it?

2. There is a smaller flat head screw near the bottom of the carb, what is that used for and ow do i adjust it?

I am wondering because I bought the bike used.

Here is a picture of what i am talking about.

Any advice would help

Thanks

imageproxy (1).jpg

My advice will work for many different aspects of your new purchase...
I would suggest acquiring a Genuine Honda OEM factory shop manual from E Bay. It has many photos along with tons if valuable information to answer many more questions besides just the idle speed screw ( that's you base idle speed adjustment) and the idle mixture screw, (that one you adjust for the highest idle speed first) then set your base idle speed where you like it best. (Adjust it last)

• Like 1

When you say idle speed screw and idle mixture screw, which ones are you talking about? The middle one, bottom one, or "brass" one? 

3 hours ago, MattMico said:

When you say idle speed screw and idle mixture screw, which ones are you talking about? The middle one, bottom one, or "brass" one? 

Middle screw is idle speed - bottom screw is float bowl drain screw - brass one is idle mixture screw

If your bike is running fine i wouldnt even touch them

• Like 1

That photo does not show a 2005 150f and the intake manifold is far from stock.....

The carb is not the same carb that came equipped on that bike from the factory. Same with the header pipe.

its just a reference.... the screws are in the exact same location and it is the same carb.