oil change question for 2016 drz400sm

I'm changing the oil for the second time and forgot the torque values. in the faq thread , it states 13 ft lbs for both plugs but in the torque spec thread, it reads 15 ft lb and 18 ft lbs. which is correct?  I seem to remember reading that suzuki updated the specs at some point due to oil leaks but can't find where I read that again. any info? 

I've been advised by service reps to take the torque specs with a grain of salt.  I've just hand tightened mine on, saw some drips, tightened them up again, the drips stopped and I didn't see much point in torquing further.  BUT, I also understand those that want to keep aligned with specs and respect that.

I don't have the book near me but I believe it's 18 and 21 Nm or 13 &15 ft-lbs like BT stated above.

Unless you have some underlying issue, it won't leak. You should also replace the crush washer everytime, especially if your not torquing it. It is very easy to crack the case if you over torque with a used washer. Not long ago we had 2 people post in the same week that found out the hard way.