Need honest 250FX fuel mileage

My 2smoke is down for the weekend. Looks like I will be racing my new 16 250fx for the first time. The motor and FI system are stock and I will be racing at sea level in 80 degree hot weather on flowing single track. I am an aggressive expert and 220 lbs. My race will be 2 hrs plus 1 lap so most likely, 2.5 hours. Am I stopping for gas??? I know nothing about 4strokes or these bikes. Just got it all setup but haven't spent much time on it at all. 

Edited by Dan105

That was 4, 7.5 mile laps mostly woods C rider pace.

Friend is a fast B rider with a 2017, 5 laps, same event, had "quite a bit left", he didn't measure refill.

3 10 mile laps same time frame, 60/40 woods/ fields uses 1 gallon.

Last weekend sprint enduro 24 miles , I used 3/4 gallon. You would think they'd burn more given the performance, but they just don't.

Hey guys, I did the race without stopping. The time was 2hrs 4 mins and the exact mileage was 33.8 miles. I got 2nd Avet and was 19th overall. Due to the course being tight and me starting on 4th row, i got lapped by a few aa riders so I didnt get last lap in. However, I know my exact mileage and I was charging the entire race as I normally do. Soo....I am going to either empty the tank and measure the fuel or fill it up at pump and measure like that (after pumping and measuring to make sure the pump is calibrated). Then I will have a real world measurement on fuel consumption. I am trying to not go the YZ big tank route as its a pain to move all electrics under the seat cause the aftermarket tank would extend to the area of where the fx electrics are. 

Edited by Dan105