YZ400F with YZ426F Piston

I'm putting together my bike and I have a YZ400F crank, and I'm wondering if there is a big bore piston that is big enough to fit a YZ426F cylinder, or should I just buy a YZ400F piston? Currently I have a good YZ426F piston, but the pins aren't the same size so It's not a tight fit when I put a YZ400F pin in a YZ426F piston. I'm sure I can't run it when It's not a tight fit, right? 

5 minutes ago, deweym21 said:

I think I read you can run 426 top end on the 400, but if my memory serves me, you need to use the 426 rod.

Yeah, but I don't have a 426 crank, so do you think that just getting a 400 piston would be the best bet?

Yeah keep it simple! Otherwise you have to change everything. The crank works if memory serves though if you use the 426 rod and top end. Check your specs on cylinder and see what the next step is. Get everything back in spec and replace things back to stock and ride it.

2 minutes ago, deweym21 said:

Yeah keep it simple! Otherwise you have to change everything. The crank works if memory serves though if you use the 426 rod and top end. Check your specs on cylinder and see what the next step is. Get everything back in spec and replace things back to stock and ride it.

Alright, thank you.