Self diagnosis. ...A.R.D....!

Acute 

Ride

Deprivation

Cannot seem to find the time for the cure...... anyone else suffering? 

• Like 2

Not me. I ride everyday to work. My carb needs work though, it leaks. Hopefully tomorrow I can get it sorted

• Like 2

i try to ride everyday to work also .. the weather channel says rain for past 20 days .. fk um ... i havent been wet yet and if it happens i dont care, its warm ..

Just now, cowpie said:

i try to ride everyday to work also .. the weather channel says rain for past 20 days .. fk um ... i havent been wet yet and if it happens i dont care, its warm ..

I usually ride everyday but this year because of weather and jobs that have to get finished.... have only been able to do some short runs...not actual rides.

You are doing right by not ....not riding...  because of forecast....go by what the weather actually is....you will get much more riding time.

Oh yeah I almost forgot.... we have a nice stretch of weather coming.... and I have jury duty...can't  believe it.

I also ride to work everyday, but can go to the desert only once in a while on my days off.
Weather at 19:20....lol
Screenshot_20170630-192258.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, siscoken said:

Acute 

Ride

Deprivation

Cannot seem to find the time for the cure...... anyone else suffering? 

Suffered all friggin' winter...................out now, hell or high water!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2