Crf450r won't start again

Ok so my 2006 CRF450R was running normally all day then my friend and I went to stop and he asked me to hold his bike so I did and I fell over and his bars hit around the area of my carb after that the bike wouldn't start and it still won't after hours it almost bump starts and engine sounds undamaged for the second it runs,any thoughts on what is wrong? I am thinking it's either valves or something with the carb but I'm a novice when it comes to this

Valves dont do that. Neither does a carb unless its starving for fuel. Drop the bowl drain plug, turn on the gas and see if you get a flow. If you don't, the float is stuck closed. if you find that it still wont start, unplug the kill button.

4 hours ago, Shawn_Mc said:

Valves dont do that. Neither does a carb unless its starving for fuel. Drop the bowl drain plug, turn on the gas and see if you get a flow. If you don't, the float is stuck closed. if you find that it still wont start, unplug the kill button.

Ok the kill button must have gotten unplugged when I fell over as it was unplugged but I plugged it back in and it still isn't starting,so should I keep it unplugged  or plug it in?

Edited by garrett___jones

Ok, where the wires that plugged the kill button into the harness, were they touching the frame,? Because that would be just like you were kicking while holding the kill button. You've got something funky going on. I'd pull the tank and make sure everything is clean and plugged in, not shorted to the frame etc.

Another thing, try bump starting it. The reason I say this, is. It could just be coincidental that the thing stopped when you dropped it. Me and a buddy went for a long ride one day. His bike started first kick. We got back, and it wouldn't start for anything...unless we bumped it. His valves closed up. Zero lash. It wouldn't start.

Check for spark first. If you've got spark, check the valve lash.

On 7/3/2017 at 6:17 PM, Shawn_Mc said:

Ok, where the wires that plugged the kill button into the harness, were they touching the frame,? Because that would be just like you were kicking while holding the kill button. You've got something funky going on. I'd pull the tank and make sure everything is clean and plugged in, not shorted to the frame etc.

Another thing, try bump starting it. The reason I say this, is. It could just be coincidental that the thing stopped when you dropped it. Me and a buddy went for a long ride one day. His bike started first kick. We got back, and it wouldn't start for anything...unless we bumped it. His valves closed up. Zero lash. It wouldn't start.

Check for spark first. If you've got spark, check the valve lash.

Yea I already checked the wires they seem fine and I do get a spark so I will check valves

Also make sure it's in neutral.  Won't start otherwise.