Got the registration......but no title

I bought a 1983 Yamaha xt200. Clean bike. I need to adjust the timing and clean out the carb for it to run, but I got it without a title. It has the registration from when it was last on the road(2006), but no title. I dont usually buy enduro/dual sport bikes without title but it was only 100 and Its in great condition. And from what I've heard from the guy I bought it from, the owners in the area.

So, is there a chance I can get a new title without bugging the guy who lost the title?

IMG_3697.PNGIMG_3698.PNG

On 6/30/2017 at 9:25 PM, jscoot116 said:

I bought a 1983 Yamaha xt200. Clean bike. I need to adjust the timing and clean out the carb for it to run, but I got it without a title. It has the registration from when it was last on the road(2006), but no title. I dont usually buy enduro/dual sport bikes without title but it was only 100 and Its in great condition. And from what I've heard from the guy I bought it from, the owners in the area.

So, is there a chance I can get a new title without bugging the guy who lost the title?

IMG_3697.PNGIMG_3698.PNG

No! Hell no, to save your self a lot of problems you must ship the bike to me here in Arizona and that will take care of all your problems!!!!

Or eye am sure you can go to the powers that be and jump through the hoops and you should be able to get a title.