New Alpinestars Tech 7s packed out too much!

My new boots were perfect for my first 3 hours of riding. Length is still perfect, now they way too wide. Now the leg is perfect, heel is perfect, and the front half of my foot is swimming. My foot is sliding laterally in the front of my boots when I shift etc. 

what kind of cushioning can I add to make them perfectly snug again?

Just get a sole insert like Dr. Scholl's.  it will snug them back up.

You are having the exact OPPOSITE problem that I am having with my boots. When new, they fit a little loose and I had to wear two pair of socks to make them feel snug. Now that they have gotten wet, and dried, several times through the racing season they have shrunk. The toe area of both boots now is almost crushing my toes together. When I first put them on now it feels like I'm stuffing my size 12's, into a size 9 wooden shoe. As mentioned above, buy thicker socks-look at Academy for "boot socks" as they will be much thicker than normal socks. These socks will not have the wild colors you expect on "racing" gear, but they will help fill up your boot, and give you more cushion at the same time. Or, run the padded insoles. Either way should get you what you are after.