What is this jet?!

Can't figure out what this jet is. It is not my main or pilot. What size is this supposed to be?! Need help asap! Bike is torn apart in garage awaiting daylight to get put back together

The pic would help, haha

jet.JPG

Edited by 74jimbo
  • Like 1

ok, found part of it, it is the starter jet..... what size is it? I can't find that info

Ok, so I think it is a 62.5. I found one im my parts bin, and the microfiche looked like it might be a 62.5. The PO had a 138 in that spot! Ummmmmm

Get that little brass plug that's in front of the float bowl, out of there so you can adjust the idle a/f mixture. And get an extended mixture screw to make the job much easier.

28 minutes ago, bucket list said:

Get that little brass plug that's in front of the float bowl, out of there so you can adjust the idle a/f mixture. And get an extended mixture screw to make the job much easier.

I already have the keintech fuel screw, or are you talking about something else? 

bucket - wrong plug

74 - you have it right

4 hours ago, Noble said:

bucket - wrong plug

74 - you have it right

Sorry, I was to quick to assume without looking at mine, my apologies  to 74

So my bike seems to kinda lug down slow, but seems to rip once i start running through the gears. Seems to wind out fast though? Not sure. I have no idea what I am doing