yamaha dt125 dirt bike project?

I saw a motorbike online that I liked the look of...It was a Yamaha DT125 MK2 with racing reeds, handguards, ect (picture below). I am thinking about doing something similar to take around a dirt track.

There aren't many, but there are a few cheap DT125's in my area. I am also on a very small budget so this may be an on going project over the next few months or so, depending on how cheap I can get the bike for. The bike will only be used every 2/3 weeks when I take it to a dirt track, so I don't want to do too much to it, or spend too much money any way.

What are your thoughts on this project? Do you think I should go ahead and do it? I am roughly 5' 11" but only 110 lbs, so do you think this bike would be too big, or too heavy for me? I just liked the idea of turning a road legal bike in to a trail type bike! Thanks 

20170701_200201.png

20 minutes ago, michaelchristie207 said:

What's your budget? 

For the bike itself? Around £600/700. The reason I am thinking about the dt125 is because I am now considering riding it on the road as well, so obviously the bike would have to be road legal. I have see a few dt125's around £500/600 on things like Facebook.

It will be an on going project, so parts will be added/upgraded as and when I have the money to do so.