Anderson

Putting Baggett on the ground that 2nd moto. I don't see Blake recovering from this and Tomac will run away from here on out...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

The White Rider is riding well, Pretty sure he had a huge grin on after the Bagget bump.

• Like 1

I thought I heard him say "Aldon says hi, pizza boy." as Baggett tasted Michigan soil.

• Like 4

Baggett should have kept his trap shut.  Now he's choking on crow.  You don't hear Tomac running his mouth when he goes 1-1.  

• Like 4

Yep it's over, Eli is sure to have a perfect season now.

54 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Baggett should have kept his trap shut.  Now he's choking on crow.  You don't hear Tomac running his mouth when he goes 1-1.  

I do like that about Tomac, he is old school get the job done keep the blah blah to a minimum.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, markit said:

Yep it's over, Eli is sure to have a perfect HALF season now. emoji12.png

Fixed.  It isn't over.   Tomac could have a bad brake again.

It was good to see Marvin back in the top finishers.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Fixed.  It isn't over.   Tomac could have a bad brake again.

It was good to see Marvin back in the top finishers.

All Muskrat needs is one of these kits, he'll be good as new.

Discount-Package-female-virgin-again-cap

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:

Anderson is a piece of sh!+....AmA should take his pro card and shove it up his @$$

Anderson is Barcia 5 years ago. Riding like a &%$#@! does not work in this sport.  By the time he figures it out he will be on the backside of his career fighting to be in the top 10 just like Barcia does today.

With that said, Baggetts line selection was horrible coming down that hill.  

• Like 4

I was waiting for him and WP to start banging bars when they were racing each other yesterday, or him and Barcia. Those could be great battles or rivalries if it ever gets started!

Anyway whats up with Barcia, is it contract time again? He seemed to have some race in him yesterday.

Edited by TDW
  • Like 1

Baggett hitting the ground was 100% his own fault. But this series is FAR from over. Your smoking a glass pipe if you think any of the top 4 in points right now don't have a real shot. Gut feeling says Tomac hands some points back at Southwick. Not from being slow but from bad starts and a mistake. Stamp it.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Baggett hitting the ground was 100% his own fault. But this series is FAR from over. Your smoking a glass pipe if you think any of the top 4 in points right now don't have a real shot. Gut feeling says Tomac hands some points back at Southwick. Not from being slow but from bad starts and a mistake. Stamp it.

Tomac is going to give points back at Southwick, the one event last year that he pushed Roczen's shit in during both motos?  

Nope.  No stamping, no mailing.  Tomac will quietly dominate just like he did yesterday.

• Like 2

Baggett should have hit the brakes 

Losing a fraction of a second is better than falling on your ass. Anderson doesn't need to move over for Baggett but I'm sure Blake thinks he should 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Tomac is going to give points back at Southwick, the one event last year that he pushed Roczen's shit in during both motos?  

Nope.  No stamping, no mailing.  Tomac will quietly dominate just like he did yesterday.

Yup, dats da one

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

Anderson is Barcia 5 years ago. Riding like a &%$#@! does not work in this sport.  By the time he figures it out he will be on the backside of his career fighting to be in the top 10 just like Barcia does today.

With that said, Baggetts line selection was horrible coming down that hill.  

Wait, so Barcia has figured it out?

1 hour ago, meyermetal said:

Baggett should have hit the brakes 

Losing a fraction of a second is better than falling on your ass. Anderson doesn't need to move over for Baggett but I'm sure Blake thinks he should 

racing is racing, whos going to back off first..  baggett won't forget, i expect him to run JA deep one of these days to keep the points where they are.

• Like 1