Pro Circuit.. what is a replica?

I bought a 2008 kx250F without knowing the history. The front forks have pro circuit plates on them. There are also other pro circuit and showa stickers on the bike.

Does this mean the suspension is upgraded? I heard about pro circuit replicas but I dont know what they are or if this is one?

20170701_141657.jpg20170701_141718.jpg20170701_140851.jpg

You can just buy stickers first of all. Nonetheless get a sticker if you bought a keychain. Pro circuit makes alot. That can be elsewhere than the fork, but thats a prime sticker spot. If you know nothing about it, at least put new fork oil in and when youre in there call Pro Circuit and ask them a tell tale sign and look for that. I mean they could have pro circuit shock stuff buy nowhere big enough on the shock for that sticker. They could have a pro circuit triple clamp or exhaust. Neither of which have a spot for stickers. 

Dont trip yourself out. If it works it works. Regardless, the bike is now yours, you can get new suspension innards to suit YOUr weight and riding. Do some research but this is something to move on from not trip about.

I have a fake Rolex and I love it and so do the ladies. No one knowsbits fake cause I dont tell them

The pics didnt load before...those stickers came with those triples. Get the full history BEfore you lay one penny on the table. 

What if the motor was  with plaatic parts?

Edited by notoriousE-R-I-C

Should have a white sticker on fork leg behind the plate somewere with riders name,Oil,and settings