Changing Close Ratio Gearing in 2007 YZ250f

I've searched around and can't find any  definitive ways to change he gearing in my 2007 Yz250f. I don't race, just off road with it on trials is it possible to swap gears directly from a WR to the YZ? or is there another way I can open the ratios up for more top end? thx

1 hour ago, xtactical said:

I've searched around and can't find any  definitive ways to change he gearing in my 2007 Yz250f. I don't race, just off road with it on trials is it possible to swap gears directly from a WR to the YZ? or is there another way I can open the ratios up for more top end? thx

It's the same motorblock. So it should be possible. 

Sounds like the FX idea ? 

good Luck ? 

it's possible and it's been done. The information is in this forum if you can find it  .....  2nd gear ratio is the same on both I believe .  If top speed is what you are looking for , you may just want 3-5 , they're all taller . 

Edited by vents
  • Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 10:08 AM, vents said:

it's possible and it's been done. The information is in this forum if you can find it  .....  2nd gear ratio is the same on both I believe .  If top speed is what you are looking for , you may just want 3-5 , they're all taller . 

Yep that's what i'm lookin for