15 fc350 setup for single tracks

I'm currently rocking out a 2015 fc350 I picked up from the dealer. Was a race bike the mechanic raced and had maybe 15 hrs on it when I got my hands on it. He raced the tracks where as I'm trying to set this thing up for woods. (No tracks near by) so currently only thing I've swapped was the exhaust and I threw on the fmf powercore 4 slip on and it's definitely got a bark to it now but are their any other good set ups to try or good tire combos to run? Bike is all stock other than the slip on. The singles I run through are tight, tree roots and rocks mixed with some sand trails and I hit the occasional gravel pit. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

handguards, skidplate, radiator braces, front rotor guard, rekluse if that's your thing, and one down on the front and go from there. 

From what I've experienced, my general recommendations for converting an MX bike over to a Woods weapon are as follows;

I would put an 18" rear wheel, tire on.  Use a mousse, or go tubliss. I run tubliss in the rear with a Michelin Starcross 5 Medium and love it in the nasty trails we ride in Western mass!

Get the suspension re valved for your type of riding.  This will greatly effect how responsive the suspension is on root's and rock beds.  In my experience, MX valving on that type of terrain causes deflection especially on the front end.  This deflection severely limits traction since the front tire is bouncing off of every little bump.  

Add a nice skid plate, good radiator guards, Bark busters, and a shark fin (to protect the rear brake rotor)

Heavier flywheel weight

These are general tips for any MX-XC conversion, as for other mod's specific to your bike I am not sure as I don't have a Husky 4 stroke.  

Thanks for the input guys. I ordered a a smaller front sprocket. Tubliss I'll have to look into as I've heard good things about them. Revalve is a must at this point I think. The front suspension seems to just give way through the stroke too much for my liking. I'm not bottoming it out but it just gives way too fast on hard impacts. 7602 makes a shark fin, anybody running it? Does it hold up well? I have a skid plate that came with the bike so I'm going to run that for now. 

I added a skid plate, rear disk guard and hand guards.  Lose a tooth on the front sprocket and maybe add a tooth or two to the rear.  I'm also looking into a fan kit.   Mine overheated in the technical stuff, twice, but I'm told adding a fan eliminates that problem.