2016 TE 300 bar risers?

Anyone have a suggestion to raise the bars on my bike? When I stand up they're way too low. I'd prefer not changing the bars to a different bend, but rather get some risers. Anyone know what the stock rise is? Curious what the rest of you have done.

This is my 2017 TX300 with the under bar Scotts steering stabilizer. It is a little on the pricy side, but now that I have ridden with a damper, won`t go back.....It raises the bars about 3é4`and you can use your existing bars...

20170621_181418.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lumber83 said:

Anyone have a suggestion to raise the bars on my bike? When I stand up they're way too low. I'd prefer not changing the bars to a different bend, but rather get some risers. Anyone know what the stock rise is? Curious what the rest of you have done.

Enduro Engineering has a bar riser kit that works great!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, motodr441 said:

it colde allso be that you are not bending your knee enough

allso you can move them forward in the tripleclamp  

I have them in the front setting in the triple clamp. Thx 

Enduro Engineering has a bar riser kit that works great!

What he said. The EE are simple and allow you to adjust to multiple different heights. I have gone up in 5mm increments to find the perfect height.
  • Like 1

RMATV has their Tusk brand too, much cheaper than EE and they work just fine for me. 1/2" or 1" if I remember right. The Scotts sub-mount raises 1".

I am all legs with a short torso, at 5ft 10 it is hard to find the right set up. I like my Berg's bars close to me, but about 1/2" taller. Getting rid of my sub mount and going with the top mount (can move bars closer) with the short riser. It can get pricey when you have giraffe legs but are the shortest guy at the table when sitting, lol.

Add a taller seat to the mix and you've created a whole new set of problems. I put lower pegs on, that helps a little.